Monday, January 26, 2009

Things I do not want for Valentine's Day.


This bird and this turtle are . . . in love? And being assaulted by red hearts.


Before you buy this for your teacher, remember that it's just a mold of sugar that's worth nothing because you can't actually eat it.


Hmmm . . . no, not really.


Because a poor-quality midi file says I love you (in a burning sort of way).


They let the children with bad handwriting make this lollipop because it was going straight to the Dollar Tree.


Well, okay, I do want this, but only if the claw will let you have it.


And then what? It can't stand up on its own, and if you try to stir drinks with it, the stem will break and you will swallow glass shards. I love you, indeed.

3 comments:

Jessica said...

hehe. that was hilarious.

jeepmama said...

LOL!! Thanks for the laugh. I should forward this to Matt... :)

Jeff F said...

The best part about this is that I can just picture you in Wal-Mart (or some other such store) taking pictures with your phone :)