Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Time to talk about something else

Whenever I see some kind of fantastic chalkboard idea, I get all inspired to hurry and get one into my life. I don't know if it's leftover from playing school as a kid and just dying to write on every chalkboard at church or in school (which, do schools use chalkboards still or is it all whiteboards now? I hope not). Anyway, that's exactly what happened when I saw this on AT today:
And then I remembered that I am just not organized enough to a) remember to write things down or b) to remember to look at the things to remember, and it made me kind of sad. Plus, I have to say that I imagine chalk buildup in those little corners and it makes me a little crazy. But still, it's so fantastic. I wish I were a chalkboard girl, I'm saying.

1 comment:

bunnypipe said...

Did you know that Rustoleum makes WHITEBOARD paint now? Just like that fun chalkboard stuff I'm always tempted by? Cra.Zay.