Monday, October 13, 2008

There are bags and there are bags

Margey and I looked at a lot of bags recently, and I am ready for a change. I have had my eye on the hobo shape of this Coach bag for awhile, but I hate logo fabric and also: $398. So . . . no.

In the meantime, though, I found this bag on etsy and I'm about to die to buy it. The only reason I haven't yet is b/c I'm not sure I want a red or black bag, and I'm holding out for gunmetal gray.

Also, I've been known to drop up to $80 on a lark, but $121 feels like a real choice, considering that what I want the most right now is a new couch.

Which one? This one. Not sure on the color yet, but maybe the Walnut (chocolate brown) velvet-like microfiber.

This concerns you if you've been a guest of mine recently and were forced to sleep on the chiropractic nightmare that is my current sofa bed. Because: new bed with no bars in the spine.

3 comments:

Holly said...

I agree about the purse. I love my Coach bag and I think a major reason is that there are no logos on it. You can't tell if it's Coach or something from JC Penny. I just like the purse--not the fact that it's a coach purse. The big logo, while fine, seems to just promote a branding I'm not down with.

Kaarsten said...

We have been looking at the same version of this couch as a sectional, and I LOVE it. The sofa bed part is dreamy.

Kaarsten

Holly said...

Now I remember the bag!