Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Well, sure

Now that I've invested all this coin into buying 2 million smaller and smaller containers that can be wedged, puzzle-like, into a freezer bag, the TSA is thinking that bombs aren't likely in your foundation after all. Or at least, they'll be able to tell a little better. Wonder what this will do to sales of nasty-topped VASA water in the airport? I bet that old woman in a wheelchair we saw recently at JFK would have appreciated it being 2009 already. She was clearly a novice flyer, and when they opened her ratty bag, they pulled out 4 brand-new bottles of liquor. Guess she didn't get the memo.

On an unrelated note, I really, really, really, really hate landscaping machines. The pitch of their motors is absolutely unbearable, like to the point where I spend most of those 3 days per week that they're outside with their blowers, mowers, and edgers feeling like I'm descending into madness. I sorta wish I lived in a desert where there would be nothing to blow but sand. And who would do that anyway?

2 comments:

Em said...

boozie begs to differ. he looves mowers, blowers, edgers, etc... he thinks "bring on the white noise makers."

Jane Elizabeth said...

oh, I am packing right now and I just dread the wedging of small toiletries into a ziplock...Finding the quart size bags in our house is enough to drive me crazy.