Tuesday, January 8, 2008

I'm kind of a know-it-all

And I'm forever telling people, "Did you google it?" Like, for sure the answer is out there.

Here was my problem: every night since coming home from my trip, I have had a dream that my bed is in the middle of a large room with many other beds, and though it is the middle of the night in my dream, someone needs me to get out of my bed and go somewhere else. So I sleepwalk out of bed, and stumble around for a little while until I wake up, sometimes in my closet, sometimes facing the window, sometimes by my door. Then I open the door, go look at the kitchen clock (it is usually somewhere around 3 am) and then I tell myself it's a dream and I can get back in bed. Sometimes it happens more than once per night. But it has happened every night since December 30th.

I'm thinking there has to be an answer on some kind of dream interpretation website somewhere so I google it. Here's what I find (all [sic]):

Q: do these dreams mean ther is something wrong with me? i find myself constanly having these dreams where i get out of bed while im still asleep open my eyes and walk around my room. this is not a joke its really serious!

A: well, it's possible you could be having out of body experiences...
No, there is nothing wrong with you, and nothing wrong with your dreams....

So THAT'S it. Out of body experiences. Thanks!

And PS, there is something wrong with both of us. That's why we were ASKING.

No comments: